This corn soup with fresh corn kernels, clams and chili leaves is very healthy and comforting! Try this today and make sure to watch the recipe video below for more tips on how to prepare this!
Serve 3 to 5.
- 4-5 pieces native white corn (glutinous)
- 1 ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 piece small onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 kilo small clams or shrimps, soak in water and salt
- 2 cups corn extract
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce, to taste
- 1 bunch chili or malunggay leaves, stems trimmed