Lumpiang Shanghai is a staple in Pinoy celebrations! But with this recipe, you can easily cook it whenever you crave it! Don’t forget your to serve with your favorite sawsawan!
Serves 7 to 8.
- 1/2 kilogram ground pork (with at least 20% fat for a juicier spring roll)
- 2 tablespoons oyster Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 piece onion, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 piece carrot, grated
- A handful of kinchay or spring onions, chopped
- 24-30 pieces medium lumpia wrappers
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 3-4 cups cooking oil, for frying