Coconut cream makes every dish more delicious and flavorful! Just like this Ginulay na Saba! This dish i a level-up version of our favorite Ginataang Langka! Watch the video below for the whole procedure!
Serves 3 to 5.
- ½ kilogram saging na saba (or raw jackfruit without seeds), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups water or coconut milk, for boiling
- 1/4 cup pork chunks (kasim or belly)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 pieces thumb-sized ginger, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried fish or bagoong alamang
- 2 cups coconut cream
- Fish sauce, to taste
- Finger chilies, as desired